Sunday, January 24, 2010

What does your motor run on?

I was getting fuel for my car the other day and as I looked at the three selections of grades I was praying. I was impressed by the Spirit to ponder… three grades of fuel for my ride huh? What kinda motor do I have and don’t I want the best for my vehicle? When we receive God’s gift he gave us the VERY BEST, we get the high performance Holy Spirit motor we are not given an average motor or an almost better. God Gives His Very Best That Is Never Changing! When we receive Jesus He gives us the very best. So what is this about? I was thinking about why would I want to give anything but my best in service to Him daily. Grab hold of living the very best for God. God expects from us 1 Peter 1:15,16 Read the Bible and keep constant in your prayer all your days and nights. Also I noticed when I use the higher cost fuel my old truck runs a lot better.
TVP learn it, live it, share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment