Sunday, January 31, 2010

God said "STOP the Adultry"

Years ago remember the Lord told me to give up the adultery! What a great and powerful thing to happen to a guy for the creator of the universe to take out His time to speak to me. I THANK GOD so very much that HE revealed His truths. The Lord spoke to my mind very strong. People kinda flip when you say God spoke to me. What way to describe then, the Spirit impressed to my mind, the Lord spoke to my heart? I like to keep it simple and honest. I tell you God allowed me to hear from His realm and the message was to Give Up the adultery! and I listened! This was the awakening and a renewed start of Randy Hignight to get on track and be trained in TVP. Of course it was not until around the 12th year of growing in Spiritual understanding I was allowed to learn TVP. It was not revealed to call it TVP until 2008. I now live the total victory perspective everyday, TVP learn it, live it, share it! it works! Thank God for calling to me all those years back to allow me to take my free choice and His power to live daily in victory. So now I can teach what I learned to the people who are ready to live for the victory and not like I use to live the sin repent club SRC. You know I may of could have been President of the Sin and Repent Club back then. The sin nature people are doing what they do, sexual immorality, hatred, envy, ect... see Galatians 5:19-21. The Christian realm is in failure mode is what I am hearing from even other Christians. The world is watching us and if we do not live a victory over sin then what do we have to offer? We have all the power of God backing us if we desire to go His way. All I did was take my free choice when God told me "You are going the wrong way" I repented (asked Jesus for forgiveness and went forward to sin no more). I am tempted OH YEA a lot but the Lord has shown me TVP and it allows me to recognize and stop at temptation. What a person needs to know in order to live a life of stopping at temptation is not really that difficult. What I went through to learn it was very crazy I told the Lord and he said "No it is not crazy, it is intense crazy would be out of control". The test allowed from the Lord for me to hear from the demonic realm was VERY INTENSE maybe someday I will write a book on the details that happened to train me. I am not shaken by people who do not want to believe the Lord allowed me to go through this kinda test. I KNOW what happened, I was there in the test for five years. For 2010 and beyond the Lords Word for the creation is EXTREME! I KNOW when the Spirit told me GOD EXPECTS PERFECT and pointed to His Word I was Floored but I kept praying and He trained me. The Great news is I can teach you TVP really quick and then it is up to you to call on Gods power to have the victory for your life just like I do everyday. We have work to do and it is not to do it in a SRC sin repent club mode. It is really a great honor to be made use of to tell the people what God expects and to show them the TVP. So others around me I am sure were praying for me to straighten up and the prayers were heard because God called out to me Randy Hignight to reveal what He wanted from me. What do you want to do, I suggest repent from sin and now learn TVP it is a powerful concept that works, I have been changed and others that are learning it are having GREAT results in their lives. I did not come up with the TVP the Lord allowed me to be trained and then revealed for me to call the concept TVP total victory perspective. The TVP Christian will have reduced sin in their life because the TVP show them the scripture (points to exact verses) to attain the victory. Come join the TVP if you believe you are living a Sin repent club like I use to. God bless, we will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment