Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Total Victory Perspective "TVP" 0001 some History of Randy Hignight Sr.

Alot of people wonder where I got this information about TVP. Not to go into alot of detail but to give a little back ground on Randy Hignight, here we go. My great grandfather was of Chocktaw decent and he was not serving God. My grandfather was also not serving God. My Father Richard Hignight left me when I was two years old. A few visits along the years but really I did not meet him until I was fourteen years old. When I met my father he was very wealthy and did a proficient job at impressing me. At fourteen I had access to drive cars, motorcycles, boats, and plenty of sex with his wifes daughters.
Yes at fourteen even though my mother had made sure I was sent to church and bible camps all that seem to be a distant fog compared to this life of having "it all". I was headed to be just like my dad unless something changed. Lack of knowledge about what God expected from me personally caused me to make a lot of bad decisions. It was 1978 when I got married I was ninteen and my wife was eighteen and, I was unfaithful to her from the start. I got involved with wanting to be a country music singer so...
I worked hard to pursue that and along the way the I was continually having sex with the young ladies along the way. Stay with me because God had a very different plan. I have been married 31 years to that same girl and God allowed me to repent and has delivered me from ever going down the sex outside of marriage road for 22 years now.
That is where the TVP total victory perspective came in for me personally and I have been sharing TVP for years to others and they are living a much more focused service to the Lord. TVP works to allow the individual victory in ALL phases of their personal life. TVP is a simple concept but, a very powerful one that I have been using for years, even before I wrote the book God Expects Perfect?
My book breaks down the concepts God has shown me and that I use every single day to live in the Victory in the name of His Son Jesus. I am so grateful that God stopped me back around 1986 and I heard from Him, I heard from the Spirit of God he said to me "Give up the adultry" so I did and the Spirit led me back to get the Bible and begin studying. I got the bible on cassette and was hungry for the Lord. I can put more details in another book in the future, the emergency message I need to get out is that if you choose, you can live a TVP everyday in His power. Enough history of me go to the website Godexpectsperfect.com and read Chapter one FREE. The only power that I have found is the power of Jesus Christ, His Spirit will allow total victory if you only call on Him when tempted. hope this anwsers a little bit about where I came from as far as knowledge of the Christian realm and who I use to be.

1 comment:

  1. Great introduction Randy. People enjoy knowing who they are blogging with and you will be one for certain that will being a new perspective to the blogging community.

    ReplyDelete