Saturday, January 16, 2010

Go tell my creation

Well here we go the first blog for Randy Hignight. Well the deal is I can teach you what God has shown me and, if you want to use it in your personal life then so be it. After 10 years I completed my book called God Expects Perfect? total victory perspective. The book was launched nov 08 and alot of peoples lives have been changed by the content. So the blog can train the TVP total victory perspective to the people who want it. Where to start... well the TVP has set alot of people to a renewed path with their relationship with God, so thats great for sure. My training was very intense. I was trained by the Lord not by man. The training manual used to learn what God wanted me to learn was the Bible. I do not rewrite anything in the Bible, I simply have been taught where to look in the BIG BLACK BOOK. I have been living the TVP for years and If I can live it, You Can also! Understanding the supernatural realm of what God allows devils to do is alot easier for me and as others catch hold of the concepts of TVP they are finding the same results. Its not Randys way it is Gods way, Randys just pointing out the scripture for the victory. Want to know why God wanted me to name the book God Expects Perfect?

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding book Randy and an outstanding study guide.This would make a great study for youth groups especially. Not saying that older folks would not enjoy and gain from it it but the teachings and challenges in the book would certainly put teens on the right track for sucessfully living a God filled life.


    Ticker

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Ticker endorses you, I'll be back. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete